Steve from Seattle

Hyde

Reaction score
I’ve been lurking here for more than a year and find this to be the best resource for hunting Africa. I have “almost” made it there twice, both trips were interrupted by family responsibilities. It’s been my dream to hunt Africa for as long as I can remember. My nickname in grade school was Marlin (Perkins) because that’s all I ever talked about. I’m starting to think that I have lost my window of opportunity, but I remain hopeful to one day put it all together. Thank you to everyone here who contributes to this fine gathering place.

Greetings Hyde,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to the posting side.
Good luck with the next plan.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa, Steve. I hope you get to realise your dream to hunt in South Africa soon, and that a new window of opportunity opens for you!
Glad to have you here!
Best regards
Marius

Welcome to AH, as they say, Just do it, it’s never to late to get to Africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razorsharkRussel

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?