Steve Earl Alex Henry Style Barreled Action For Sale

LoganBravo4

AH member
Reaction score
For Sale:

Steve Earl receiver made on the Alex Henry Pattern falling block, barrel is a Kreiger 28” chambered in 450 Nitro Express. All metal work was done by Steve Bertram. Will come with duplication pattern stock, exhibition stabilized stock blank from Kilimanjaro Rifles, 20 pieces Jamison brass, 4 boxes of 480gr Kynoch soft points.

Bought this from Steve as a project rifle but due to other priorities I don’t have the time or spare money laying around to finish this and I’d rather see someone else enjoy it than for it to sit until it starts rusting in my safe. I’ll take $4000obo shipped for everything.

IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7042.jpeg
IMG_7048.jpeg
IMG_7046.jpeg
IMG_7047.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
These anctions are really nice and photos don’t do them justice. I have the same action but haven’t barreled mine yet. This is a good deal with how much has been completed.

Hey fellas thanks for the comments I really do love this action and the barrel work is phenomenal. Gonna hate to see it go. If anyone has any reservations due to my profile being new I have a lot of feedback on snipershide to cross reference

I built that one long ago, it was one of two barreled actions I submitted to the ACGG to be accepted as a professional metalsmith. Somebody should really finish that rifle. Here is the other barreled action, complete and on its first trip to Africa, I just returned from Mozambique and took this Eland and several other nice animals. I'll try to write up a hunt report later.

ebrQBJ3m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never have seen an external hammer 450 NE........that would be so cool when finished. Wow. GLWS..............FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain DJIEGOUE

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well