Steenbok Pictures

Just beautiful Jerome...

Here is one of mine shot back in the days.....

010.jpg


---and this pair shot by camera recently one morning
[how the times change,hey....?]

steenbok mythbuster.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Namibia 2008
 

Attachments

  • DSC00608.jpg
    DSC00608.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
img_2050-jpg.40325



img_0038-jpg.40329
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Rams and photos, Wheels
 
Steenbok is my favorite of the little guys so far. And it was really cool that the wife was there to watch.

DSC01176_resized.JPG
 
Steenbok is my favorite of the little guys so far. And it was really cool that the wife was there to watch.

View attachment 43965
Nice one Royal, especially since your wife was with you on the hunt. I hope to knock one down this September.
 
Steenbok is definitely on my hit list on my up coming hunt in less than two weeks, I can't wait!
 
I'm so jealous of these huge steenbok pictures ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,129
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top