Starting a Dallas Safari Club DSC chapter in Oklahoma

Great meeting tonight with Dave Fulson and his leopard hunting talk. Awesome videos and great information on an amazing animal and hunting experience. We had a good turnout and look forward to more great meetings like this one.

Missed this post when it came out.

Fulson's leopard presentation was great. When you have been in the blind with a camera for 30+ leopard hunts, and a few follow ups, you experience some interesting stories to tell.

The first DSC OK Chapter banquet is in the books. We had a great night, beyond all my expectations for a first banquet from a club in its first year. Attendance was great and the live and silent auctions raised a wonderful amount of money to further hunting and wildlife conservation.
AH was well represented with @K-man and @Wheels in attendance. Thanks to everyone here for supporting our new chapter and for all the other Okies here who haven't visited us yet, please do. I have been excited since being asked to join this chapter and the success of this weekend's banquet shows me a big future.

Good work gents!

The Oklahoma DSC chapter has launched our new website. Please take a look at dscoklahoma.org
We are still growing and developing the page but have some pictures of our recent trophy room tour of two member's great collections.
Thanks for the support from AH

IMG_8407.jpeg

Anyone near Eufaula, OK interested in a fun get together, we would love to have you at our Trophy Room tour on Aug. 17th.
Two great trophy rooms, snacks and a great group of people to visit with.

Thanks for posting this @MAdcox - This looks like a great time and is actually 2 trophy rooms a couple blocks apart, right on Lake Eufala. Hope to see as many of you that can make it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacieCamb

Latest profile posts

Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.