Springbok Taxidermy Pictures

Pacontender

AH member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
12
Media
13
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI, DSC
Hunted
USA, South Africa
My taxidermist just sent me a pic of my Springbok pedestal. I think it is turning out pretty cool.

photo.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool indeed! A nice way to see the settle differences between the different Springboks...
 
That's Awesome
 
Looks good.
I hope you don't have to get that shipped very far.
 
Looks great. I love it.
 
Who are you using for your taxidermy?
 
Awesome trophy mount!
 
Looks really nice!
 
Looks good. From the background, i'd say it was done in the states.
 
Congratulations with your Springbuck Grand Slam! Looks great!
 
Thanks. It was done at Authentic Trophies Taxidermy in La Vernia, Texas.
 
That's a great idea Pieter!
 
nice

best part is that you can move it around
 
I like it, it changes with the addition to your collection.
 
It is an excellent idea Pieter.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,144
Members
168,851
Latest member
ZaneDerosa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top