Sporting Clays - Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting

The "Pit Stop" was a preventative measure, I was going to Africa for a month figured I'd sent it in after 20K shells. I probably need to send the Summit in as well, but have not yet. I have been using the Invictus exclusively since I bought it.

One thing I like about both other than being left-handed is the adjustable stock for cast.
 
The "Pit Stop" was a preventative measure, I was going to Africa for a month figured I'd sent it in after 20K shells. I probably need to send the Summit in as well, but have not yet. I have been using the Invictus exclusively since I bought it.

One thing I like about both other than being left-handed is the adjustable stock for cast.
Tanks, as a Lefty, I look forward to the Caesar LH stock on the Summit Sporting as I believe it has a little more cast then some other brands of LH guns. I’ve never tried an adjustable stock - interested in the function but absolutely hate the “look”. an adjustable stock would need to up my shooting to “A” Class or higher for me to accept that Cut-out look. But “smarter” shooters would accept that better shooting beats better looking
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,881
Members
169,458
Latest member
knoxverse
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top