Spain Ibex Hunting Outfitters

I too will be in Spain in mid-December for two of the four species of Ibex. We arranged a couples hunting/touring package through Iberhunting.com

This sounds like something i need to look into. I like the idea of doing some touring as well.

This is my report on our 2022 hunt with Great European Hunts for Beceite Ibex and Roe Deer coupled with a fabulous stay in Barcelona.

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...ibex-roe-deer-with-great-spanish-hunts.69252/

And our most recent trip with Ignacio and another couple where our friends hunted ibex and I a fabulous roe deer. Perhaps the most amazing part of the extended trip was our stay in Granada and in one of the grand hotels of Europe.

On other trips three Ibex, a huge wild boar, and another great roe deer.

Gold medal nontypical Beceiti
Beceite Ibex Hunt Spain

Silver medal Gredos
Spain Hunt Ibex

Bronze medal Gredos
Ibex Hunting Spain

Spanish wild boar - Muy Grande
Hunt Wild Boar in Spain

I too will be in Spain in mid-December for two of the four species of Ibex. We arranged a couples hunting/touring package through Iberhunting.com

I checked their website and videos out. Very cool. Thank you for sharing!

This is my report on our 2022 hunt with Great European Hunts for Beceite Ibex and Roe Deer coupled with a fabulous stay in Barcelona.

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...ibex-roe-deer-with-great-spanish-hunts.69252/

And our most recent trip with Ignacio and another couple where our friends hunted ibex and I a fabulous roe deer. Perhaps the most amazing part of the extended trip was our stay in Granada and in one of the grand hotels of Europe.

On other trips three Ibex, a huge wild boar, and another great roe deer.

Gold medal nontypical Beceiti
Beceite Ibex Hunt Spain

Silver medal Gredos
Spain Hunt Ibex

Bronze medal Gredos
Ibex Hunting Spain

Spanish wild boar - Muy Grande
Hunt Wild Boar in Spain

Those are some amazing trophies!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisSher

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa