South African Game Farm For Sale

Re start the empire?

Unfortunately - the students are in "safe zones " 100+ years ago a 25 year old could be running a large swathe of some of the pink countries on the map !

It wasn't the 25 year old running the place. It's his advisors. He is someone to blame when it goes wrong

Where is my pipe??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

My little pipe joke was not directed at any one person, except perhaps myself. As in pipe dream.

Hi everyone.

We have a game farm for sale in South-Africa, limpopo province . The farm is situated on the Waterberge approximately 45km from Lephalale. Size is 868 hectares with good vegetation and an average rainfall of about 650mm. The farm has tremendous potential as 'n private game farm or game breeding, tourism and hunting farm. Infrastructure on the farm consists of a four bedroom house, seperate office/reseption building, one bedroom cottage, shed with toolshed, campsite with four stands for tents and caravans and also two permanent canvas tents. Current species that are on the farm is kudu, eland, impala, bluewildbeest, zebra, waterbuck, bushbuck, duiker, steenbuck, and klipspringer. There are also other species moving between farms. The farm is fully game fenced. If you have any further enquiries please contact me on indlovuwildlifetraders@gmail.com. Kind regards.

Price?

I think it was sold the day the note was posted, or a day or so after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmiliePett

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?