SOUTH AFRICA: TERMINATOR 10 Day Group Hunt with KMG Hunting Safaris in East Cape RSA July 25-August 5

Looks like y’all had a great hunt. No doubt Derek made the right call to take that kudu bull, if he ever wanted one. Be hard to ever top that one for sure. Appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us.

Looks like y’all had a great hunt. No doubt Derek made the right call to take that kudu bull, if he ever wanted one. Be hard to ever top that one for sure. Appreciate you taking the time to share your story with us.
Yea, pretty much everybody that saw that Kudu was like "Yea, that's the Holy Grail right there..."

He can always get a Fallow Deer on a future trip. That is what he had to cut out of the budget plus add some unbudgeted money. It definitely was the right call. :)

Great hunt so far, that black Impala has strange horns, but I just love them !

Great hunt so far, that black Impala has strange horns, but I just love them !
Thanks!

Part of it is the way his head is tilted completely forward in the pics.

If his chin was more upright you would see that they go up, back, then up again, then flare out. But you would not see the length of the horns as clearly.

Black Impala was one of my 2 key animals while joining my son on his first safari and I really like this one. And making a 380 yard shot made him even more memorable for me.

Now thats a great East Cape Kudu! Derek made the right call to take that one. Anytime the PH gets excited it's time to break out the rifle. Congrats
Bruce

Now thats a great East Cape Kudu! Derek made the right call to take that one. Anytime the PH gets excited it's time to break out the rifle. Congrats
Bruce
And the credit card :)

Thanks!

The freakin' curls on that kudu are crazy! Congrats to your son!

That would be a hell of a Kudu in the Limpopo and I wouldn't turn it down there. Congratulations.

I mean wow,

Tell your son congrats on the most amazing EC kudu. That is so special.

Splendid Kudu. Congratulations

Splendid Kudu. Congratulations
Thank you. Derek is not a member but he is reading this thread and appreciates all the compliments.

That kudu is awesome!
:D Beers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyFinch2

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com