SOUTH AFRICA: Northern Limpopo, Limcroma Safaris

Thank you for a great report. You took some good animals but that zebra is just over the moon! Bet you will be counting the days until it arrives from the taxidermist.

You mentioned a group of bow-hunters with whom you had shared the camp. Other than the equipment problems, how did the group dynamic work out? I talked with the Limcroma reps several years ago but have been hesitant about booking due to concerns for the size and composition of the other group(s) of hunters who might be in camp. Group dynamics could go either way, and you won't know until you get there.
If I may ad my 2cents. The best people I have met in my life are around a campfire at hunting camp. Anyone else that is in camp you get to see for just a short while at night at dinner or around a fire, you spend all day hunting never seeing another hunter, and the time around the fire at night hearing the stories is one of the best parts of the day.
I have been in camp with A CEO of A major tech company, a Billionaire, a construction guy and just an average joe retailer like me. I felt like we were all the same. I have been in camp with gun hunters and bow hunters, one year a spear hunter, we were all the same. To this day I feel they are all still my friends, even though we spent just a couple weeks together around a fire.
I never had anyone tell me what their pronouns were, or that a joke was offensive, I could go on, but please believe me, people in camp from all over the world are one of the highlights of the trip. We are all the same and share the same joy and values. Don't ever pass up a time to go to Africa hunting in fear of others in camp. They will become lifelong friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashot1arzumanyan

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]