SOUTH AFRICA: Nick Bowker 2.0 - Eastern Cape

Congratulations on a second very successful hunt. Your words really hit home. I also found the RSA farming/ranching community amazing. Felt like home yet completely different and with such exotic animals not found here. I found it to be perfect. No two days were the same. A simple matter of traveling a mere 1-2 hrs in either direction from camp and one can be hunting so many diverse terrains. You never ever know what animal is going to pop up. The excitement and anticipation for what was going to happen next or what was right around the next corner kept me on my toes virtually every minute of every day. All exactly what I want to experience in a hunt. I also am not done with RSA.

All that being said, I eventually would like to experience a hunt (or more) in some of the more remote and wild areas of Africa. I anticipate it more along the lines of a wilderness pack hunt here. But with more dangerous game to be aware of.

Thank you for taking us along on your journey and sharing pics of some awesome animals. Best of luck in your future adventures and look forward to seeing more reports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joyce70857

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]