SOUTH AFRICA: My First Safari & Lion October 22

Any details as far as timeline, imminent legal action, etc. or just a general sentiment that it will go away? Trying to get up to speed on the subject and possible timelines etc.
He did not give any specifics that I can recall. He was just certain it was going to happen and did say that anyone wanting to hunt lion in RSA needed to get it done.

Appreciate the catch-up. Still going back and forth on what I want to do about a lion hunt, try and find one in RSA that satisfies my standards, or hope the budget allows for wild and importable before that ends too. We shall see
Do you want me to pm you my PH's email. He loves hunting lion and he was a great guy I would highly recommend.

Congrats - beautiful lion and great story!

No timeline with current political situation everyone is rather fighting to keep a position as to go ahead with plans that has been talked about.
Greenies wont go away on this one but with election coming next year it might be a breather as the top political parties have more urgent matters than closing CBL hunts.

But if it happens it could happen quick so rather make plans asap or you could be one of those who say I wish I did it.
I am hunting one this August to make sure I get one before no longer possible

Thank you my friend and now we are planning your buffalo hunt see you soon.
Johan

Congrats. Relived my own hunt there..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babawanjimba

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!