SOUTH AFRICA: LJ SAFARIS - Excellent Hunt In All Aspects

My hand is fine now.
Screenshot_20230908-165525.png

If you get the opportunity to hunt with LJ Safaris, you need to ask Juan about his farm equipment story. This story, and his supplemental video, was worth the trip alone.

It is his story to tell, but maybe one evening over a couple of beers, ask him about it.

The only thing that I wish would have been different on this safari (besides not punching the cactus) would be to have been told that story the first day, and not towards the end.

The video is possibly the most humourous 30 seconds of motion picture ever recorded.

All four of us has the time of our lives on this trip. Our wives loved the hunt and are eager to come again. Both my buddy and I would and will hunt with this outfit again.

LJ Safari's pricing is very fair. They did everything possible to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. Juan and Lauren are both good hunters.

More importantly, they are just high quality people and very enjoyable and pleasant to spend time with.

I look forward to another trip.

I think an oribi, klipspringer and cape grysbok are calling...

That spine in the joint thing was the craziest injury I think I have seen. Glad your hand is better.

Thanks for the report, and good luck with your hunting season.

Npm, which volume of Field Ethos is your article in? I can’t find it. Or isn’t it out yet. The FE ads and articles crack me up. Field and stream it ain’t

Npm, which volume of Field Ethos is your article in? I can’t find it. Or isn’t it out yet. The FE ads and articles crack me up. Field and stream it ain’t
Hey there, I am in the current one with the Vietnam guys on the cover with the tiger they killed. I think it is 2023 vol 3. Also in the second one and fourth one.

Their ads are hilarious....a lot of double takes .."did they just write that?!" Haha

Ouch and thanks for the report

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GraigRockw

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.