SOUTH AFRICA: Lion Hunt With Marius Goosen From KMG Hunting Safaris

Good luck. I really want to do an elephant hunt, but keep debating trying to add Mr Spots. Figure shoot a bunch of baits then chase elephants until a good Tom is on the bait.
Actually knowing @Marius Goosen, I doubt he would agree to mixing both. Or would you Marius :cool:

Great to see a fellow Aussie getting it done in Africa. Congratulations on some fine trophies. I love hunting in the Kalahari.

Great to see a fellow Aussie getting it done in Africa. Congratulations on some fine trophies. I love hunting in the Kalahari.

Thank you kudukid. I have never been to Namibia though and am really looking forward to visiting.

Congratulations!
Do you have a plan to make the video of your hunt public? If yes please share

Congratulations!
Do you have a plan to make the video of your hunt public? If yes please share

No, I actually only feel comfortable sharing my hunting experience on this forum @AfricaHunting.com. The moderators have done such a great job protecting our privacy and keeping discussion focused on our mutual passion of hunting and conservation.

Very well written story. I especially like that Rifle, the wood and checkering look great.

Excellent - Congrats on some fine trophies! Marius delivers again :)

Great hunt, thanks for sharing. Marius gets it done!

Image1723717040.106974.jpg
Image1723717072.066507.jpg
Image1723717084.165494.jpg

Splitting Image Just finished my trophies from 2022. Can’t wait to see them :-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa34R

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia