SOUTH AFRICA: Limcroma Safaris

Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Nambiba
Just returned from my first visit to Limcroma. I booked a cull hunt.
The lodge and food was the best I have experienced in 15 visits to South Africa.
All the staff were first class. I shoot 12 cull animals, sable warthog impala, weildeest.
I will also mention the pick up. On arrival we were picked up by a ph from Limcroma, on the return, we used the shuttle bus. The shuttle bus teams accompanied me into the Johnnasburg airport.
In the past I was dropped off outside on the road.
Other outfitters take note

As to the flights from the Uk.
Unfortunately I booked with British Airways, as I was taking firearms.
It took 2 1/2 hours at the check in desk at london, and even longer leaving Johnnasburg. Plus the charged me for me check in bag
British Airways and total rubbish

3A9623EB-06CD-4811-8F96-6CDD1229D9B3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear of your successful safari with Limcroma. They are great folks..! Hannes does it right!

Post some photos and more details of your trip if you can...(y)

Dang Gordon, my wife Janet who sat next to you during many of those dinners at Sable Valley Lodge thought you were having a great time and enjoyed your company! Took 46 hours total for Wendell, Tammy, Janet and I to get home, albeit we visited Vic Falls after leaving Limcroma, but either way we are planning to return next year, was just a great place to be.....

Fantastic! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congrats, seems like you had a great time. !

I will go again, but never will I fly with British Airways. From what I have recently read transporting firearms is becoming difficult.

Congratulations, thanks for posting.

I will go again, but never will I fly with British Airways. From what I have recently read transporting firearms is becoming difficult.
Good decision. BA is horrible in general these days and even worse with firearms.

Awesome job Sir! Thank you for sharing your Limcroma Safaris experience here on the AH.com Forums!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxseb

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?