SOUTH AFRICA: Kuche Safaris

Look in hunting reports. It is posted
Thank you for the comprehensive report. It sounds like you two had a trip of a lifetime. That was a very clever idea of taking advantage of the extended trip and spread it amongst multiple outfitters.

Has anyone had the opportunity to hunt with Kuche Safaris? I'm looking into a plains game hunt for next year and have called several references but want the chance to see if anyone on the forum had any experiences with them. Thanks in advance
I hunted with kuche last August. Koos , family and crew provide the best hunt I've ever been on bar none. My PH Craig is and outstanding guide and person.
Every meal "great." I was able to harvest a Buffalo, Sable, Nyala and Eland. At 76 I have memories for a lifetime.

Does anyone have any contact information for the shipping company Koos uses? My group was advised months ago by Koos that our taxidermy was competed and ready to be crated...but I have since been unable to get ahold of Koos. Just looking for any suggestions on this....I understand getting everything back takes time.

Does anyone have any contact information for the shipping company Koos uses? My group was advised months ago by Koos that our taxidermy was competed and ready to be crated...but I have since been unable to get ahold of Koos. Just looking for any suggestions on this....I understand getting everything back takes time.
I think he uses his own shipping company. He is probably hitting all the trade shows so try reaching out to him on WhatsApp.

Safe hunting

I have multiple times. I hope he is busy with that and we’re not getting stiffed.

I have multiple times. I hope he is busy with that and we’re not getting stiffed.
We don't have to worry about getting stiffed. This is a very busy time for outfitters that travel to the shows.

Safe hunting

I spoke with Koos via WhattsApp last week hoping to arrange a meeting at the GAOS in Harrisburg. He indicated that some sort of problem at the farm required his attention and he returned home early......

We are scheduled to hunt with Koos and Kuche in May. Everything is fine. I spoke to him via IM and he assured me that everything was good to go. He just had to return back to SA. He even mentioned that his partner George would be at the show if we wanted to speak with someone in person.

Has anyone had the opportunity to hunt with Kuche Safaris? I'm looking into a plains game hunt for next year and have called several references but want the chance to see if anyone on the forum had any experiences with them. Thanks in advance

Sure have. 2021 one of the best hunts I've ever been on. Koo's and staff take Care of business. I want to return in 2024.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are scheduled to hunt with Koos and Kuche in May. Everything is fine. I spoke to him via IM and he assured me that everything was good to go. He just had to return back to SA. He even mentioned that his partner George would be at the show if we wanted to speak with someone in person.

That’s good to hear. He had no problem responding to us regarding anything to do with money. But…now that we are asking about an update on taxidermy all of us are getting no response. This is getting frustrating as we have been reaching out since the new year.

Very upset with Kuche Safaris. Will not recommend and I will post a complete explanation.
Waiting to see what you’ve got to say

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandiBunn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?