SOUTH AFRICA: KMG Hunting Safaris June 2023

Fantastic hunt, congratulations. You took some beautiful trophies in spectacular country.
I'm lucky enough to have done those mountain hunts with Marius, and it offers some excellent hunting!

Thanks for Finishing the report. Glad you ended with such success. Good luck on your next endeavors!

Fun to read your report and you killed some great animals. I’m glad I’m not the taxidermist that has to work on those bushbuck ears! I pick my bushbuck and springboks on Monday in Sandy. Very excited to see them again. Congratulations on a great trip-monster roan!
Who did you use for taxidermy work? We are lucky that we have some really talented taxidermists that we have access to here in Utah. I've got a few really good friends at Monarch Mountain and Tall Timbers Taxidermy that I use.

I have animals at several places. Merlin Anderson in sandy did my springboks and bushbuck and I left my lechwe with him when I picked those up.
Doug Parry in pleasant grove has some as does Ben Nielson. I need to drop my eland in Wyoming next Time I am up that way-having the artist that designed the form mount my eland on that specific form.

What a great trip you had. My first day with Marius in 2018 was like yours, got both a Nyala and Bushbuck. Your Kudu is spectacular.

Thank you for sharing, your words brought back memories of hunting with @KMG Hunting Safaris. You do need to show up in shape as Marius and Nick seem to find kritters in places that require some long steep climbs and descents. But the work you put in returns a lifetime of memories. I really like your Vaalie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaquelMart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?