SOUTH AFRICA: Huntingmoon South Africa

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

I like the term "huntingmoon",,,, due to our financial situation when we got married we didn't go on a honeymoon,,, maybe this is the way to recover that lost chance!

Wow, what a great way to spend a huntingmoon, well done. Congratulations on your marriage, and finding a wonderful companion, she is definitely a keeper. Congrats to both for some great animals taken.

Congratulations on a great first trip to Africa. Even bigger congratulations on marrying a girl who wanted that for your honeymoon!

Fantastic! Congratulations all around!

Awesome! Congrats

Congratulations!! What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing and may you both get back for many more “huntingversaries??” We look forward to many more posts over the years.

Congratulations!! What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing and may you both get back for many more “huntingversaries??” We look forward to many more posts over the years.
Haha I like that idea! Huntingversaries has a nice ring to it

Congratulations on all accounts on a wonderful experience and a unique honeymoon that will be the envy of many when they hear about the trip. Nice animals all around, nice impalas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mymobilityscooters8929

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?