SOUTH AFRICA: Hunt Report Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA

USN

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Well made it to Afton and leave tomorrow for PE to be picked up to start the adventure. Working hard on getting acclimated. More updates as we go.

9B24BFF2-B6AB-4BC9-94EC-4F2215F22375.jpeg

Have a great safari.

Reactions: USN
Have fun and shoot straight!
Bruce

You're in for a good one.

Have a great trip, relax and enjoy your time there!

Departed Afton and of course used Mr X coming and going. Can not say enough good things about both. Sitting JNB and soon heading BZE to start the adventure. Many thanks to everyone here for the tips on the Afton and Mr X.

Well made it to camp. 3 strangers but all on this site. All veterans including a Purple Heart recipient. I am honored . Singleshot03, kahuna. I am honored to be in this camp. Already the hunt of a lifetime!

First morning myself, Ben Pringle PH and trackers go to a neighboring ranch. 166 yards, looking straight at me, behind a little rise. Needless to say excited about my first African animal. Thanks Nick Bowker hunting & Pringle! More updates as we go. Waterbuck in the salt. Also big shout out trackers

Last edited:
Following along, good luck.

Pretty impressive first animal for Africa, you're off to a great start. It would be difficult to beat that!

Spotted a nice Sable yesterday afternoon, put a stalk on and completely on me miss. Went back this morning and found it again. Sable in the salt. I love Africa. 1 1/2 days and so far two of the species on my list are down.

Still trying to figure out posting pics. Sorry

Good shooting! You're in good hands with Ben and Nick. Get with Nick on posting your photos here.

Surely it will work this time

2 full days of hunting and 3 wonderful hunts. I am very thankful for what Africa has given. First timer so wouldn’t know a trophy from a cull but wouldn’t trade for anything else. PH thinks shooter so who am I to argue. Proud of each one and the team work involved for all 3. More updates as we go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LakeshaCla

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,