SOUTH AFRICA: Great First Time Hunt With TDK Safaris

I know these animals are common to the African hunting experience but I am still amazed and thankful for the experience of taking them. I will end this post by revisiting where I started. I can't say enough good things about TDK Safaris. They specialize in helping first time African hunters get through the preparations and making the hunt a most memorable experience. Thanks again to the crew at TDK.

No worries. Post as many hunt images as possible. It's no different than a regular US hunting forum where you see lots of whitetail pictures. Each animal is unique and so is every story.

Thanks for the report.

I know these animals are common to the African hunting experience but I am still amazed and thankful for the experience of taking them. I will end this post by revisiting where I started. I can't say enough good things about TDK Safaris. They specialize in helping first time African hunters get through the preparations and making the hunt a most memorable experience. Thanks again to the crew at TDK.

Thank you for the post sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IrishSeris

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia