SOUTH AFRICA: First African Safari Done & Dusted

Congrats for a great safari, and thanks for sharing !

Glad you and the family had a fun and successful trip. thanks for posting and taking us along for the ride!

Outstanding! Great report and some beautiful animals. I'm not sure if it's the lighting, exceptional photography, or early season health, but the coats on all your animals are stunning.

Congratulations!

Great coloration on that wildebeest, the stripes are nice and dark. Congrats on the successful trip.

Outstanding! Great report and some beautiful animals. I'm not sure if it's the lighting, exceptional photography, or early season health, but the coats on all your animals are stunning.

Congratulations!
I think it was a combination of all three to be honest. All animals were in top condition.

286 grain, what caliber were you shooting, 9.3x62?? Great hunt report, thank you so much for sharing, what a lifetime of memories you were able to make as a family!!

Congrats on a great first safari! Where will you go next time? A different country?

Congrats on a great first safari! Where will you go next time? A different country?
Unsure to be honest.

I had such a good experience this time that it would be a tough call for me to take the gamble on another outfitter/PH. Would certainly consider another country depending on what I think I'd like to target. At this stage, after seeing a very fine specimen last week, Eland is at the top of that list!

Congrats on an awesome hunt! Thanks very much for sharing. No doubt you will be going back once your son is old enough to hunt with you. Enjoy your new hunting partner. Every day is precious.

@stoxicity, thanks for sharing your experience & congratulations on some awesome animals. I must say you have one of the most wonderful trophies I'd have ever seen ... the picture of your little boy having the time of his life on Safari ! Priceless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IrishSeris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia