SOUTH AFRICA: First African Safari Complete! Wow!!!!

CONGRATS! What a great first Safari, I'm sure you are planning the next one.

Great trip-gotta love the east cape and its marvelous variety. Congratulations

Nice first safari. Your smile says things about how good it was that words can't describe.
Whats on the menu for 2025?

Congratulations on a very successful first safari. Thanks for the report and pictures.

Congratulations on a great hunt and a very nice write up. Now the saving starts for the next safari. I think the Africa bug has bitten you and there's no treatment available for curing it.

Nice write up. Looks like you've been bitten by the african hunting bug. Congrats
Bruce

Love to see those zebras look like white on top of black background! All of us are a bit jealous as there is only one "first" safari--and could tell you had a great time.

Congrats, you´ve done very well for a first safari, that waterbuck is exceptional, you won´t find many like it :D Cheers:

Great write up!! Congratulations on some fantastic animals.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great 1st hunt in Africa and you shot some wonderful trophies. Welcome to the club of hunters that have hunted the dark continent! I am sure you will be going back.

Thanks for sharing whats next on your list?

Great animals! Thanks for sharing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgfhrfrtgsdfa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?