SOUTH AFRICA: Final Installment With Gizmo Family Safari

Got it and Awesome, I love that right side horn. I always love thinking about how he lost it. If he is as big as you described in the prior post, it is probably stuck in the side of some other animal. nice trophy

I evidently missed this report when it came out but saw the reference from another thread.

Erik, congratulations on getting your buff!(y) He looks great.

Tip of the hat to Andri and Beans. May you be blessed ten fold.(y)

Thank you all, it was an unbelievable relief to have him in the salt.

Brother, I just saw this as well. Can't tell you how happy I am for you. He'll make for years of conversations at your place. I have no doubt you and he will launch a lot of hunts to Africa. Simply wonderful. And speaks very well of you that those fine fellows were willing to make that recovery.

Brother, I just saw this as well. Can't tell you how happy I am for you. He'll make for years of conversations at your place. I have no doubt you and he will launch a lot of hunts to Africa. Simply wonderful. And speaks very well of you that those fine fellows were willing to make that recovery.
Red Leg thank you very much. I certainly hope you are correct. I've often found one is only as good as the team assembled and in this case I was truely blessed with the best team on earth. I will forever and always be in Andri and Beans's debt for what they have done for me. It's maybe only once in a lifetime that one gets to be honored to be in the presence of such great men and certainly am still humbled by my experiences with the two of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PHPKenneth

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles