SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape Bound

Hope you have a great trip and get a nice bull, look forward to following along. Have a safe trip
 
Sounds like you have a plan! Have fun
 
Following this thread. But you've forget to mention your cigar list. Do not forget them!

Enjoy yourself! Wmh!

Here ya go my brother of the leaf. What do you think of these cigars??

IMG_5085.jpeg
 
Had a friend and his family was supposed to leave last night but DL 200 was canceled due to a crew issue. They are rerouted through Paris and won’t arrive in Johanasburg until the 15th.
Hopefully y’all have better luck! The joys of modern air travel.
 
A good friend of mine who was my OIC in the AF will be our Delta Capt. I hope we don't have any issues, or he'll never hear the end of it. Oh, and I told him I wanted a smooth flight too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
I told Jeff he should volunteer to fly, he was a navy P3 pilot before moving to fly F-14’s .
 
On board Delta-200 and in my seat. Lots of hunters on board.

IMG_5101.jpeg
 
Flight was uneventful, SAPS was a breeze, waiting on other hunters so we can go to Africa Sky. (y)
 
Have a fabulous trip, enjoy the EC it's a great experience, make sure you you use up all your SD cards and enjoy what the bush provides, then chill out in the evening with great food, great company and fab SA red wine!
Safe travels.
 
A little teaser of what’s coming. Enjoying a cigar in the field. :D

22e98425-318e-40cd-be0c-cecd5d47a216.jpeg
 
Along for the ride!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top