SOUTH AFRICA: Deflowering The .505 With DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS (Special Guest Spike T)

looks like a helluva good time. Great report!

Great report! Very nice buffalo as well! Need to get @norfolk shooter a nice little 375, so he won’t have to scare his bulls to death with that big cannon of his! LOL!
I have a stunning vintage 375. Just thought Id get a slap down rifle for fun

Dave got us safely back to JNB and I met up with Mr. X who assisted me getting my rifles checked in. I bid farewell to Mani and Sergio as they made their way home on an earlier flight. I picked up more stuffed animals for my granddaughters at Out of Africa Kids. Since I started this, I find a carved wooden animal for any new member of the staff I work with. The Law Clerk changes every year. I found a Cape Buffalo for him as his spirit animal. Mostly this is based on his football highlight video and his tendency to ram his head into stuff. I followed my ritual of getting South African wine at the Duty free shop and then went to the Pizza place in the international terminal.
View attachment 623492
My flight home was uneventful and I landed to the high heat of Vegas. Doc from previous hunt reports was there to pick me up. While he was waiting for me, he ran into my mother's cousin who was returning from Europe. He gave both of us a ride home.

And that concludes this hunt report. I hope Mani adds a few pictures that I know he has. It was fantastic to hunt with my friend for the third time and to meet his nephew Sergio and to start him on the path of a hunter.

What kind of world would it be without adventurers like Spike T? I am thankful to call him my friend.

It was great to be around Keenan as an apprentice PH. He has chosen the best to learn from and he will be amazing in the future.

Dave's staff take care of everything. His chef Hendrik stands out as one of the best.

@DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS is absolutely fantastic. Dave's diligence and hard work made a tough hunt successful and left us with great memories. Mani and I are already talking about hunting with him again. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to hunt Cape Buffalo in South Africa. He put up with a lot. I can promise you that you will have a great hunt with Dave. I just can't promise you'll have @spike.t .

Hey am always available with the right incentives.....;):A Thumbs Up::D Beers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuigiMusse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available