SOUTH AFRICA: DE KLERK SAFARIS Hunt 2021

Dakota Hunter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I’m sitting at African Sky after a great hunt with @DE KLERK SAFARIS. My new Heym Martini Express in 416 Rigby and Swarovski z6i performed very well !

DE51E2BF-7096-4C11-BDC9-2D349C111BA1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
More, please....

Very nice @Dakota Hunter ! Will you be writing a full report? There seems to be a large influx of AH members into De Klerk Safaris recently :)

Gorgeous rifle

Glad your hunt worked out. Look forward to the full report.

Let us hear about your rest of your adventure.

I will try and get a full report out as soon as possible. We are currently dealing with United Airlines changing our home bound flight . In the meantime here is a picture of my Lioness taken with the 416 .
76B9D2B4-F2C8-450A-90D8-2955B03C9568.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice big lioness!

Congrats on beautiful trophies and rifle!!!

Congrats, very good trophies !

Some big smiles there!!! Fine looking animals for the collection, will look forward to the full report, please can we have some more photos of the Heym.

Looking forward to a full report! Best of luck with United!

I will try and get a full report out as soon as possible. We are currently dealing with United Airlines changing our home bound flight . In the meantime here is a picture of my Lioness taken with the 416 .View attachment 435403
I am longing for my lioness hunt there in May 2022 congratulations TED

We flew from Greenville,SC to Newark,NJ and after a short layover in Newark we flew to Johannesburg. Upon arrival in Johannesburg we were greeted by a rep from riflepermits.com and Gilbert from Africa Sky. With help from riflepermits.com we quickly got through SAPS with the new Heym 416 and Gilbert got us on our way to African Sky.
After checking into Africa Sky we settled into our very nice and comfortable room. The drinks were very refreshing after all the travel in the well decorated lounge at African Sky. After drinks we sat down to an awesome meal of filets and mashed potatoes. With dinner finished we settled down for a well deserved rest, excited about the upcoming adventure.

To be continued:
203BE6E0-0449-4612-AE20-EE885ED91033.jpeg
4CC948EF-D4F9-4DBA-8ECB-A875A14E11C5.jpeg

I am longing for my lioness hunt there in May 2022 congratulations TED
What time in May are you there. I will be there at the end of May.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlenaDorri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.