Some of our favorite Cape buffalo photos...

Some of my favourite photos, taken in Botswana.

received_1729367210486973.jpeg
DSCN2169.JPG
DSCN2180.JPG

Nice. I love the photos where it looks like the old boy is waking up and looking around surly. That's what makes them so interesting!

For those of you going for buff this season, I noticed on my hunt 2 weeks ago that the little red fever ticks are more numerous this season. Be careful of those buggers and if you can, take a hot shower mid-day and end of day to clean up. They can make you sick.

First one is always special! That one has blood on his boss. Lung shot?

We should post more art examples. They fit in well to the topic. I'm looking for a good example myself.

I always enjoy Banovich's art on buff...he calls this one defensive line...and has the companion piece of lions called offensive line. Catchy.

Defensive-Line.jpg

John_Banovich_Offensive_Line_Framed_AFCRRGB_52ac8c6f-ac31-4bd0-9984-3f4fe0ca8b24_1024x1024@2x...jpeg

As for MY favorite buffalo pic? Taken in the fly camp of Coutada 10 in 2002... my bull on the bottom, my brother's bull at the top. To this day, I can't believe how lucky I was.

EZs and JZs buffalo.JPG

The next morning, my good friend took this whopper

Austins Buff.jpg

... I really need to get back over there.

Ed Z

Oh snap...that's a big buff on the bottom. Other photos of him?

Other photos of him?
Hunted with my older brother and 4 other close friends. We were all pretty stoked when I got this one; then Austin gets his the next morning... wow. I should probably post this in the thread "Which bull would you shoot?"

Eddie's Buffalo.jpg

Eds buff group.jpg

Just shy of 44" with bosses smooth as bowling balls.

Ed Z

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiramOkeef

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.