Six more weeks of winter

I’m in Georgia too, and I mean do we really have winter by most standards? I cut my AC back on tonight. Lol
Lol I put it back on last night! It wasn't even that much warmer outside, it just suddenly jumped inside the house. And well I guess it depends on where in Georgia? I'd say Macon had a tolerably winter climate around this time of year, since we got snow three years out of five that I was there for college.

It's more like fall and spring don't exist here. Just a mildly-less-hot period before going cold in January and a slightly-warmer spell by now before they turn the furnace on in March. I can wear shorts year-round even in under-50 degree weather and not mind so much as long as I have a jacket.

Compliments of @Just Gina ;) She has a busy Ladies weekend so I thought I'd post this;)

32378.jpeg

Lol I put it back on last night! It wasn't even that much warmer outside, it just suddenly jumped inside the house. And well I guess it depends on where in Georgia? I'd say Macon had a tolerably winter climate around this time of year, since we got snow three years out of five that I was there for college.

It's more like fall and spring don't exist here. Just a mildly-less-hot period before going cold in January and a slightly-warmer spell by now before they turn the furnace on in March. I can wear shorts year-round even in under-50 degree weather and not mind so much as long as I have a jacket.
I wear Shorts and flip flops year round. I’m kind of like my own bellwether….if I have on shoes and long pants it must be cold And others should dress appropriately.

snowmachine 7.jpg

I don't care what Phil says...we will have at least 12 more weeks of "winter" here. We are now getting more than 8 hours of daylight and each day daylight is getting longer by 5~6 minutes!!

View attachment 450678

I don't care what Phil says...we will have at least 12 more weeks of "winter" here. We are now getting more than 8 hours of daylight and each day daylight is getting longer by 5~6 minutes!!
Absolutely beautiful but I’d be completely lost with that kind of snow. I’m pretty sure I haven’t had enough snow that the yard grass did poke out the top in 20 years.

In Texas, we are getting 6 more weeks of the Ercot dumbasses who brought us power outages, broken pipes and flooded building last year--now thousands without power THIS year! They gave themselves fat bonuses for years, failed miserably last year and apparently have not done THAT much to prepare us for this year. That's government in a nutshell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaritzaStu

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]