Shipping to Cincinnati

trperk1

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
A few months ago a member posted that Cincinnati had recently been approved for receiving taxidermy. At that time, they had been approved but weren't able to accept taxidermy. As I have a pending shipment coming from RSA, and live near this airport, I delayed my shipment. Does anyone know the current status? TIA

Curious about this situation. My 3 shipments over the last three years has come through Chicago. I live outside the Cincinnati city limits and have not heard of this?

Curious about this situation. My 3 shipments over the last three years has come through Chicago. I live outside the Cincinnati city limits and have not heard of this?
Yeah, I live in Loveland and am trying to avoid the trip to Chicago.

Hope someone in the know chimes in. Thanks for bringing this topic up

Are there any Brokers set up in the Cincinnati area? Trophy Shippers is in Chicago, and everyone else seems to be on the east or west coast. I live about an hour north of Cincy, and that would be a better option than Chicago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArnoldoCor

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?