Set triggers on Big Bore

There must be some adjustments that can be made. My CZ trigger was tuned up (not replaced) by Triple River Gunsmithing and it is absolutely great in both the single action and set modes.

I think it's just not been set up correctly at the factory. It has the same trigger type as their smaller centrefire rifles I believe, and those can be tuned to a very decent standard quite easily. I have done them myself in the past.

Does anyone know why CZ use these over a standard trigger?
Is it just something they run on all Cz centrefire?
All response have valid points but I am curious why they are made like this.
Secondly are they reliable or are they less reliable than a non set factory trigger. Are there more parts to go wrong?

I've not known a CZ trigger to go wrong and I've had a number of their rifles. Generally they are very reliable. A little rough around the edges perhaps, but always dependable.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,382
Messages
1,574,660
Members
170,084
Latest member
gaidragearun1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top