Selling - Two Books!

Tulu

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Selling Two More books! First come first serve. I usually ask for payment first and then will send the books once I receive it.
Feel free to message with any questions or any other books you may be looking for and I can search my library.

Augusts in Africa- $35

Hunter’s Tracks- $35

Shipping is included in price!

Will consider trade for any books on Roedeer / Roedeer Hunting!

IMG_5824.JPG
IMG_5825.JPG
IMG_5825.JPG
IMG_5826.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I’d like to purchase Augusts in Africa from you if it’s still available?

ILL TAKE HUNTERS TRACKS AS LONG AS YOU WILL TAKE ZELLE, PAYPAL OR SOME OTHER MODERN PAYMENT. PM ME, PLEASE AND THANKS.

Hate that I missed this earlier - McIntyre's Thunder Without Rain may be one of my favorite books period. I'm interested in Augusts on the off chance that Mac changes his mind.

Hate that I missed this earlier - McIntyre's Thunder Without Rain may be one of my favorite books period. I'm interested in Augusts on the off chance that Mac changes his mind.
It has already shipped unfortunately, sorry! I’m curious though I’ve actually never read Thunder without rain. What makes it your favorite? I’m only asking because I feel that in August’s it was a little hard to follow, at least for my style that I enjoy of course. Others could be different!

It is a wide ranging book that defies categorization. Covering ancient prehistory, evolutionary theory, autobiography, hunting, and much more. The language can be poetic and esoteric. Some would say snobby but I would call it meaty. But then again, I am the guy enjoys reading intros, acknowledgements, and even footnotes. Lots to dig into for those that like taking the dive.

It is not for someone that just wants a rip roaring hunting yarn which may be why some folks are confused and disappointed by it. I've never read another book that comes close to it - very ambitious in scope, but I think he pulled it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathiePost