Seeking 9.3x64 RWS brass

Gene So

New member
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
18
Hello,

I am searching for 9.3x64 RWS brass. Fired or new,makes no difference to me. In desperation I would consider purchasing he ammunition. In these crazy times I am told that dealing with RWS is getting tougher all the time, and its never been easy.

Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Gene S.
 
Hello,

I am searching for 9.3x64 RWS brass. Fired or new,makes no difference to me. In desperation I would consider purchasing he ammunition. In these crazy times I am told that dealing with RWS is getting tougher all the time, and its never been easy.

Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Gene S.
Graham Spraggan has 9.3 x 64 RWS cases for sale.
 
Hello,

While Linda and I have traveled to 17 different countries, its apparent you are much more traveled than we are. There is a Graeme Spraggan on the Internet but the references do not state what country he is in.
 
RCC brass make 9,3x64 also.

Brenneke make ammo and brass besides Rws .
 
Hello,

While Linda and I have traveled to 17 different countries, its apparent you are much more traveled than we are. There is a Graeme Spraggan on the Internet but the references do not state what country he is in.
Hi there
You can contact Graeme at
graemesp@bigpond.com
We are in Australia and I’m guessing your .
Ken
 
I’ve contacted Graeme Spraggan in Australia….he said he’s not allowed to export brass out of Australia…..if it’s not made there…..
he had 9.3x64;RWS brass at the time….
 
Hello,

While Linda and I have traveled to 17 different countries, its apparent you are much more traveled than we are. There is a Graeme Spraggan on the Internet but the references do not state what country he is in.
Speaking of references not stating which country...
 
I have 200 pieces of new RWS brass in 20 case boxes.

1748012079265.jpeg
 
For Europe (maybe also export works):


He´s expanding and will also produce big bore brass in future (e.g. 500 Jeffery, NE cartridges...).
Raven Rock has promised us he will be importing SHM brass, and I'm really looking forward to him importing SHM brass. It's good stuff!
 
Speaking of references not stating which country...
Mr Spraggan lives in Australia but he no longer handles these cases. Bertram brass is made in Australia and is readily available.
 
Mr Spraggan lives in Australia but he no longer handles these cases. Bertram brass is made in Australia and is readily available.
Yes... but to where would we be sending this brass, if in fact we could find it?

If already in the EU, SHM is the answer.
If in the US, hope for Raven Rock. Also, you may be able to find NOS on Gunbroker or some other site. That's where I've sourced most of my RWS brass for my 6,5X54,
 
I am in Dallas at the moment and about to fly back home to Australia, when I arrive i will contact Bertram and find out availability and if he will ship to you . Please forward where you would like it delivered.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,966
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top