Spearhead

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia
Finally decided to sign up to learn as much as I can . I’m retired Army living in south east Louisiana. Been here for 54 years. Budget doesn’t afford me the opportunity to go to Africa, but it will be enjoyable reading about other hunters that have gone . Thanks for a great and informative site.

Welcome to the site, one thing that I have learned from this place. It is not as expensive as one might think. Even on a modest budget planning out looking for deals from reputable PHs. One can make it happen.

How far south east are you? I worked in that area for about 12 years.

Welcome to the site, one thing that I have learned from this place. It is not as expensive as one might think. Even on a modest budget planning out looking for deals from reputable PHs. One can make it happen.

How far south east are you? I worked in that area for about 12 years.
Abita Springs. I am hopeful a trip over to Africa is doable. I have it real bad for a Gemsbok and Kudu. I finally stopped dreaming of a Buffalo. Never hurts to wish though.

Welcome to AH Spearhead! Nice to have you with us.

Welcome @Spearhead! I lived twice in Mandeville, first time for 5 years and the second for 10. Great area to raise a family. Keep the dream of Africa alive, you'll be surprise what kind of deals can be had for a nice PG hunt.

Welcome @Spearhead! I lived twice in Mandeville, first time for 5 years and the second for 10. Great area to raise a family. Keep the dream of Africa alive, you'll be surprise what kind of deals can be had for a nice PG hunt.
Thank you. I am hopeful, but realistic . Traffic on the northshore is horrible now, but not like Dallas horrible .

Spent a lot of time in Gonzalez, St. Gabe in chemical plants, nice area and great people I got to know. Saving a little aside every month adds up quick. Maybe if things get back to semi normal, airfare in 2020 was$750 RT on Qatar To SA JBRG.

Hello and welcome!

Spent a lot of time in Gonzalez, St. Gabe in chemical plants, nice area and great people I got to know. Saving a little aside every month adds up quick. Maybe if things get back to semi normal, airfare in 2020 was$750 RT on Qatar To SA JBRG.
750$ sounds like a deal to get over and back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaraRincon

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]