Scrimshaw & Art

Just found this thread, and just great work sir. Just found your website and picked up a print!
 
And...one more old project finally completed. Thus one gave me a lot if trouble. I had a tough time getting the fur to feel right.
20180428_144632.jpg
 
I have the greatest admiration for those with skills such as yours; I too would be interested in a grip cap for a recently completed custom Ruger No 1.
I'll PM you in the net few days ...
 
Just got my print back from the frame shop (#5/250). Looks great and the wife loves it! I added an elephant medallion to the frame from the East African Wildlife Society Coin Set.

full


full
That is awesome!!!!
 
just bought a print would love to buy a scrimshaw on ivory sometime! truly great art!
 
The good bloke is doing quote(s) for me at present for a grip cap on a custom rifle; he's still setting himself up on the east coast after a cross-country move... I wish him well ...
 
Here is another new project that I recently finished and shipped off to it's new home. I've got a bunch of new projects in the works so I'll hopefully be posting more regularly. I'm really pleased with how this came out and I love the new style of base.
View attachment 256353

Darrel that is amazing looks like he could wink at you. Great idea for a new stand.
Tom
I still cherish mine of two of the trophies from my last trip to SA.
A1AD2CCB-3188-4DB7-8564-4846899AAF8A.jpeg
 
Here is another new project that I recently finished and shipped off to it's new home. I've got a bunch of new projects in the works so I'll hopefully be posting more regularly. I'm really pleased with how this came out and I love the new style of base.
View attachment 256353


Darrel, I have one of your warrior prints could you pm me with a price for the continent with a kudu?
 
I did this set early this year. I do a couple of sets of grips each year for Cabot Guns. This was a particularly complicated one. I was originally told that the gun would be gold, which inspired the pirate treasure theme, but I'm kind of glad that the customer ended up choosing a blued one.
Screenshot_20180814-135617_Instagram.jpeg
 
Wow .. I just saw this thread.. can I get the link to your site please .. you truly are an amazing artist sir !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,830
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top