Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia
I attended the grand opening in San Antonio today. They had several prizes. The door prize was three O/V shotguns - 12, 20 & 28. Winner took all three. The where also two signed guitars. I won one of those. Immediately, some guy walks up and offers me 1k cash on the spot. Driving home with the cash.

The building has lots of room for growth and the interior is nicely finished. Lots of mounts and antler chandeliers on the conference rooms.

IMG_3800.JPG

IMG_3804.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG

I am sad to miss the grand opening. On our way to Zim now. This will be a good move for SCI.

Congrats ! I would have sold it also :LOL:

The down side was my wife was with me and saw the 1k exchange hands.
So that’s not being used as a partial deposit for your next hunt?

I'M THINKIN THAT GUITAR WOULD LOOK COOL SITTING IN THE CORNER OF A TROPHY ROOM.

We rsvp'd for it and then family obligations came up. Sorry we missed it/you.

Dang being old and out in sisterdale is like living in a hole in the ground, wish I would’ve known about that event
where is the new building?

Dang being old and out in sisterdale is like living in a hole in the ground, wish I would’ve known about that event
where is the new building?

Unfortunately, off 151 & 410. On Richland Hills Dr. The second worst traffic area in SA. And a fairly good clip from the Airport, considering their other office is in DC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BW32

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!