Scarce 20 Gauge & 12 Gauge Slugs - Accutip, Barnes Xpander, Etc.

Wahoo

AH veteran
Reaction score
20 Boxes, a full case of Remington PRA20M 3" Accutip 20 gauge saboted slugs. Considered by many to be the most accurate you can buy. All from the same lot number. $400, free shipping.

13 Boxes of assorted 12 gauge saboted slugs. $200, free shipping.

Payment Accepted: Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Chase Bill Pay, or reluctantly a personal check. No Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping: Anywhere in the lower-48 States via FedEx Ground. Local pickup in the NW Suburbs of Chicago also acceptable. By purchasing, you're attesting that you're legally able to receive ammo in your State. Not legally for shipping to California.

slugs1.jpg

20 Boxes, a full case of Remington PRA20M 3" Accutip 20 gauge saboted slugs. Considered by many to be the most accurate you can buy. All from the same lot number. $400, free shipping.

Payment Accepted: Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Chase Bill Pay, or reluctantly a personal check. No Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping: Anywhere in the lower-48 States via FedEx Ground. Local pickup in the NW Suburbs of Chicago also acceptable. By purchasing, you're attesting that you're legally able to receive ammo in your State. Not legally for shipping to California.

View attachment 580174
20 boxes of 20 ga Accutip SPF to @charlieb

20 ga accutips shipped to @charlieb.

STILL AVAILABLE-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh5160

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia