Sako Safari Grade .375 H&H

At first I thought it was "I Go Tit", until I realized it was "I Got It" :A Banana:

I realize it’s an older Safari grade, but the new ones are around 30k. Way too cheap to be true.
Yeah, I don't think I'd be dropping 30k on any Sako. A Ryan Breeding custom on a Granite Mtn Arms action with an English Walnut stock in 404 Jeff could get the nod.

Yeah, he put a little time in prepping for this scam. Wonder how many forums he's working like this....
The scammer “Chicken Farmers” on here awhile back, had been an AH member since 2017. He too prepped for his scams here for a LONG time and on other sites before he was caught here.

I was one of the victims of chickenshit. I’m more cautious now.

One of the forum members here gave a heads up on this clown. This scammer posted comments on the cigar thread.

The bast&rd! It’s one thing to scam hunters, it is sacrilege to fake a cigar interest!

Having read another ad for a Sako 375 HH, I failed to read anything on this ad; but as a Sako collector ( especially 458 Win Mag’s. ) I did see 4 down on the pictures and started reading; since that means Safari grade. Wayne

The Griffin & Howe website has one thats beautiful with a Schmidt and Bender 1-4 power on it and the ask is $5200. Ive bought a couple from them and they are always willing to move a bit on price depending on the owner/consignment etc. Anyway, the link is:
Glad you guys outed this dipstick cuz i was about to make contact with him on this rifle as they are very nice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 10.48.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 10.48.11 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 10.48.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 10.48.13 AM.png
    430.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BridgetGla

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]