Sako Brown Bear 500 Jeffery

krish

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
NEW in the box unfired Sako Brown Bear in 500 Jeffery for. Sale. Bought a cz 550 i.n 500j so dont need this one. Priced to sell at $3900.00 and you pay shipping and insurance from my ffl to yours. Says made in 2015 on the sleve. Comes with papers and box.
Krish
20230715_215812.jpg
20230715_220014.jpg
20230715_220031.jpg
20230715_220208.jpg
20230715_215827.jpg

Nice rifle Krish. I have several Sakos from the 1990's. All well made and shot excellent right out of the box. incredible how they can group any reload you put in them!

Fantastic rifle Krish. If I wasn't dealing with some medical i would be considering.
Great buy for someone!

DC, I would not sell it. But to me it’s a 5000 dollar rifle. They aren’t many around. Frank.

DC, I would not sell it. But to me it’s a 5000 dollar rifle. They aren’t many around. Frank.
Sorry I didn't see your answer ; .. I just pm'd @SDPlinker on accident.
A Baretta dist. contacted Sako trying to expedite one, allegedly the Brown Bear was only Built in 500J upon Request contrary to the other Calibers. (idk if that's fact)

The irony is it was an affordable .500 by a Great Manufacturer, a Working Rifle & I shelved it. This is the 1st One I've seen Advertised For Sale Since .. They are Scarce, "$5000, Glad to Hear"
Congrats to all parties. Nice looking one to.

Also 416 rigby and ??, Krish will know.
No. I dont have a btown bear in 416 rigby.. and I wouldn't. I like timber stock in an African caliber to be used there. In my openion 22' barrel is too short for a 416 Rigby. 500j is ok as it is a stopping caliber. I like 23 to 24 inch barrel
Krish.

Last edited:
Reactions: IvW
No. I dont have a btown bear in 416 rigby.. and I wouldn't. I like timber stock in an African caliber to be used there. In my openion 22' barrel is too short for a 416 Rigby. 500j is ok as it is a stopping caliber. I like 23 to 24 inch barrel
Krish.
I was asking what other calibers it came in, 450?

For me the magazine is the problem. It is exactly CIP diamentions. Could not load barnes or monometal solids with out getting in yo powder space. Ofcourse it will make good in a dense tangled woods. After all it is a stoping rifle.
That is with 570gr bullets. With 535gr it is mighty fine.
Norma 570gr solid ammo fits fine. It is bsrnes a little longer. I have ton of Barnes 570gr solids. So I kept the CZ 550 SOLELY FOR THAT RESON.
Krish

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brittney99

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?