Sako 75 safari 80th anniversary 375 h&h Mag

You posted a rifle for sale ad. If you had explained how you came to own rifle and asked for some information on it you would have received a very different response. I think some of the criticism here and questions from parties who have no interest in it is ridiculous, but you do come across as very naive. It’s a high dollar gun in a foreign country for most members here. Do you know anything about permanently exporting a rifle internationally or costs involved? I think you’d be better served getting some background from a gun shop in your own country before offering it for sale on an international forum. They may also be able to suggest some European auctions that could sell and handle a possible export for you.
Thank you so much, finnaly someone who can answer with useful info.
Im newbie i can agree with you, i dont know anything about selling to be honest, im just helping my dad, to get any useful info about where to sell this gun, e.t.c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrisMendez

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia