Sable, Nyala & Impala Hunt

I'm also curious if this is 2022 only or possible for 2023? Thanks.

Abri is a great guy and straight shooter. I hunted there in 2020, write up on AH, great time, really nice animals, wI’ll go back first chance I get.

Has anyone been in contact w/ them, I have tried to reach out a few times over the past few months w/ no replies?

Has anyone been in contact w/ them, I have tried to reach out a few times over the past few months w/ no replies?
Me too, I signed up for their monthly email and I've never seen anything. I got on their website and filled out the contact info too.

Me too, I signed up for their monthly email and I've never seen anything. I got on their website and filled out the contact info too.
Good day sir
I’ve had some issues with my website since it was upgraded, but I had the issue resolved. You can drop me a PM or reach me on my mail lalamanzi.safari@gmail.com
Thanks
Abri

I used the WhatsApp link from their Website to reach Abri a few weeks ago. It was very informative to speak with him directly and we have exchanged some correspondence via WhatsApp since.

I used the WhatsApp link from their Website to reach Abri a few weeks ago. It was very informative to speak with him directly and we have exchanged some correspondence via WhatsApp since.
Good day sir
Thanks for the reply. Like I mentioned I did have a issue regarding my signup form but everything's seems to be in order now.
Thanks
Abri

Good day sir
I’ve had some issues with my website since it was upgraded, but I had the issue resolved. You can drop me a PM or reach me on my mail lalamanzi.safari@gmail.com
Thanks
Abri
Ok thank you sir!! My email hasn't been working properly so I wasn't sure if it was on my end. I will send a PM . Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisoncb79

Latest profile posts

buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?