Sable Hunt Giving Back Package

Oh man...You admitted to that?:LOL:

This is a very good deal.
By the way you have a very niece website an a fantastic lodge.
Are the zebra's wild ones or tamed?
Good luck selling the hunt.

Reactions: KVS
@Sanglier14 Thank you kindly. I hope you watched the videos as they were recently uploaded. The Zebras are relatively tame and spend most of their time in and around the lodge, they are not hunted.

All the very best
Jono

+42" but we don't guarantee inches...only experiences to remember for a lifetime.
Really nice of you to offer this package and guys/gals, no one can guarantee inches unless they are trapping and measuring them.'

Knowing what I know now Jono I wish I'd known of you before I made my trip. If nothing else I'd have stopped by just to say hi and introduce myself since I was hunting very close by.

My East Cape Kudu and Black Wildebeest were taken only a few miles from your lodge.

To anyone interested in this package I say "Go, and Go soon", it's an absolutely beautiful area to hunt and it will remind you a great deal of the high desert regions of Arizona and New Mexico or Baja for those of you who have ever been to those areas.

As for the price itself it's considerably less than the going rate for Sable in SA.

@WildRose Thanks for the kind words, I am sure our paths will cross one day. Till then you always welcome and it will be great to show you our operation one day, even for interests sake.

I enjoyed reading your report and you bagged some magnificient trophies, well done!
http://www.africahunting.com/threads/amazing-trip-so-far-waterbuck.23409/

As per the package, yes it is still available but time is slowly running out.

All the best
Jono

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottUnpak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.