Sabatti Classic Big Five 470NE Price Lowered

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I'm going to post this again, before it goes to auction. Older Sabatti Classic big five, coin finish, engraves and a beautiful piece of wood chambered in .470 NE. Just a nice gun with all the original paperwork scope mount and snap caps and original case. Would make someone a great first double, before the sickness takes over....

If you have any questions or would like some more pics please let me know.

$5750 delivered to lower 48

IMG_7305.jpg
IMG_7306.jpg
IMG_7307.jpg
IMG_7308.jpg
IMG_7309.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I looking at the test target correctly. The left barrel is impacting right of the right barrel

I really don’t know. We were getting about 2.5-3” at 50 with open sights, I wasn’t tracking POI R/L bbl.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghdhdfgsdf

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well