Ruger RSM .416 Rigby

Bumping an old thread as I had a question:

Somewhere I saw a comment (cannot find it now) where someone lamented the Ruger RSM only held 2 rounds of .416 Rigby in the magwell making it a three shot gun.

Is that so? I assumed it was a 3+1 capacity?

I just ask as I'm trying to sell my 375 H&H RSM to get a .416 Rigby. My 375 holds 4 in the magwell and I assumed the Rigby would hold 3.
Some cycle one in the chamber, then load 3 from the bottom floor plate and call it 3+1. IN REALLITY RSM 416 IS 3 round capacity.
That is how I call it.
Krish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,067
Members
168,828
Latest member
Gravesoe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top