Ruger RSM .416 Rigby & Lifetime Supply Of Woodleigh For Sale

Man it’s killing me. I would love this rifle.

I hear yah Gizmo

Well think of a good set of 10x Binocs you have sitting around (mine were liberated from my truck via broken window) or other reasonable partial trade and make it a reality…… You’ve had more than enough time to recover ;-)

A014561E-6303-4F23-AD4D-D7F4FDBEEE7E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
No my aversion to California shipping results from shipping a .470NE to California and you’re description of shipping to California is far from what I experienced…..

It had to be from FFL to FFL in Cali and they had to approve the gun was authorized, and blah blah blah…. It was a nightmare and I had to drive from Austin to San Antonio to ship it as that was the closest FFL that was registered to the state.

Dang…sounds like a lousy time. I purchase half a dozen private party to FFL rifles in SoCal with nary an issue.

Sorry to hear the misery…

Very nice deal and rifle.

Very nice deal and rifle.
Thank you for the kind words Frederik, I like how the grain of the wood is straight from forend to recoil pad.

Also being later in the production range, this rifle has the barrel band sling swivel, the earlier rifles had a standard sling swivel on the forend of the stock where it could slide into the hand under recoil.

uBAZhaI.jpg

Also it's a true magnum action - the rifle on top is a Ruger M77MKII in .300Win; you can easily see how much longer the RSM action and bolt are.

p7XRrOu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep coming back to this.. Wish I had a good pair of 10X binoculars! This rifle is a BEAUTY!!

I keep coming back to this.. Wish I had a good pair of 10X binoculars! This rifle is a BEAUTY!!
Thanks Ryeboy86

Would also consider a S&W 66 .357 4/5” barrel, Springfield M1A .308 or Trijicon Accupoint scope as partial trade … or Perhaps a Rhino 750 GPS

Beautiful rifle. These are quite collectable at this point and Ruger won't return to making these. I'm out of the running (California), but good luck with the sale.

I honestly can’t believe this rifle is still for sale!!! I have the exact same rifle and it’s my favorite DG rifle. Someone needs to buy this rifle, they won’t regret it.

I honestly can’t believe this rifle is still for sale!!! I have the exact same rifle and it’s my favorite DG rifle. Someone needs to buy this rifle, they won’t regret it.

Believe me I’m frustrated with the situation and would like to sell to someone on the forum but the tire kickers and low ballers are making me think gunbroker is the next option.

I’ve had this thing “sold” 3 times already and people keep backing out.

Believe me I’m frustrated with the situation and would like to sell to someone on the forum but the tire kickers and low ballers are making me think gunbroker is the next option.

If you ever want a Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Max Long Range in 30 Nosler.. I'd trade!! I have over $3K invested in everything

I get that. Everyone is looking for a “deal” but these rifles are worth $2500 easy. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them sell for more on GB. You have several hundred in Woodleigh bullets, Alaskan rings, and other extras. Idk what the issue is.

I get that. Everyone is looking for a “deal” but these rifles are worth $2500 easy. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them sell for more on GB. You have several hundred in Woodleigh bullets, Alaskan rings, and other extras. Idk what the issue is.

Yep everyone is looking for a deal, the only one on gunbroker has 18 bids, with 10 people bidding & 5 days left on the auction and it's already at $1,825.00 for just the rifle..... no box, paperwork or any other extras.

So I think the current listed price of $3,250 for my rifle and everything that comes with it is fair, but I keep getting hit with lowball offers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.14.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.14.15 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.14.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.14.16 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.14.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.14.18 AM.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.14.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.14.19 AM.png
    494.3 KB · Views: 74
I agree. I think It’s fair as well.

I'm in Gizmo's camp;
1. Only have one kidney, so that's out;
2. I'm "Down Under", so export/import might be an issue, though a good mate over here imports good firearms and so on pretty regularly;
3, Funds are in short supply (like many of us)
4. The only Binos which I have don't match your requirements; Zeiss Victory 8X56 RF, which have never left the house ...

What a pain in the Ass, as this rifle finalises by dream collection. Sigh.

I'm in Gizmo's camp;
1. Only have one kidney, so that's out;
2. I'm "Down Under", so export/import might be an issue, though a good mate over here imports good firearms and so on pretty regularly;
3, Funds are in short supply (like many of us)
4. The only Binos which I have don't match your requirements; Zeiss Victory 8X56 RF, which have never left the house ...

What a pain in the Ass, as this rifle finalises by dream collection. Sigh.

I hear yah Geoff…. I got this rifle for the sole purpose of coming to the NT and hunting water Buffalo; unfortunately COVID sank those plans.

Rifle is SOLD- shipped it & ammo off to its new owner last week and it’s supposed to be headed to Africa on a Cape buffalo hunt in the near future.

Glad I got to visit Australia before Covid, with the way things are looking it may be YEARS before I can return.

I hear yah Geoff…. I got this rifle for the sole purpose of coming to the NT and hunting water Buffalo; unfortunately COVID sank those plans.

Rifle is SOLD- shipped it & ammo off to its new owner last week and it’s supposed to be headed to Africa on a Cape buffalo hunt in the near future.

Glad I got to visit Australia before Covid, with the way things are looking it may be YEARS before I can return.
Congratulations on achieving a sale; the new owner must be over the moon. Hope you can get here, soon; depending on which city you fly into, the Covid issue varies. Incidentally, the U S Military has large co-operative training facilities outside Darwin
in the N T ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgnesKobay

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.