Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, NRA, SCTP, SSSF, IHEA, IGFA, TU, NASP, USA Archery, Cherokee Gun Club
Hunted
RSA, MOZ, Wyoming, New Mexico, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama, South Carolina, Texas.
$890 and you will be winning.

I know because, I'm currently winning and have decided that I don't need another big bore right now...

Don't panic... you won't win the auction at $890.
Yeah, I wouldn't have too much buyers remorse, but someone might get a deal on this one.

Hope your bidding on it, because it looks like it will sell for less than $1000 in less than an hour.

I've heard that too.

Glad someone finally outbid me.

I'd like to have a Ruger No. 1, but not in .458 Win Mag...

Maybe .45/70 or just .30/06 like most of my rifles...

I used to own this model in the said caliber. I sometimes miss it. Then sometimes I don't. I remember that steel butt plate. The rifle was so heavy it mitigated a lot of the recoil.

I would have assumed it was a lightweight.

Ya'll are about to talk me into rebidding.

I've got a PF Model 70 (that I wouldn't mind selling) and a CZ.

I don't need another .458 WM!!!

This one has the Pat Boone (as, I think Capstick said) red rubber butt plate.

I have had a few No.1-H rifles in .458 WM, .405 Win, .450-400 etc... I sold them all and retained my RSM's in .375 H&H and .458 Lott, and built a stainless M77 Mark II Carbine in .458 WM... for the most part, I prefer bolt action rifles.

I do too.

If I could walk away for less than <1K, I would rebid, but now I can't, so I can start focusing on wasting more money on boats tomorrow!

I do too.

If I could walk away for less than <1K, I would rebid, but now I can't, so I can start focusing on wasting more money on boats tomorrow!
My guide boat is fully rigged... I am at the loading bench, gearing up for the fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MazieOrth

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available