Ruger M77 Hawkeye .264Win

FrontLines

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
warthog
For sale is a Rare! Ruger M77 Hawkeye African .264, Absolutely beautiful rifle. I have no use for this rifle anymore, The gun is in excellent condition 99% + I would say. I have shot it at the range a handful of times, and taken it hunting on several occasions. $800 shipped FFL to FFL.
Leave me a PM.

HAWKEYE.jpg
HAWKEYE18.jpg
HAWKEYE6.jpg
HAWKEYE7.jpg
HAWKEYE2.jpg
HAWKEYE15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What forms of payment do you accept? Can you prove it’s actually in your possession?

I’ve been waiting for you to post a classified ad…. You joined in 2021 but you started posting March 12 and posted A LOT. Just trying to run up your post count. Where are the pictures of your 8x68S build you promised in another thread?? No introduction either. Now you’re posting a FS ad?? This is classic scammer behavior

Last edited:
@FrontLines You’ve been on the forum since I commented on your ad… No response or attempt to alleviate any concerns? No red flags here.. Also it seems like a scam item is always around $500-999 and/or too good to be true…..

Last edited:
What forms of payment do you accept? Can you prove it’s actually in your possession?

I’ve been waiting for you to post a classified ad…. You joined in 2021 but you started posting March 12 and posted A LOT. Just trying to run up your post count. Where are the pictures of your 8x68S build you promised in another thread?? No introduction either. Now you’re posting
I can provide whatever proof or photos serious enquirer request. Not interested in your witch hunt.

I’ve been waiting for you to post a classified ad…. You joined in 2021 but you started posting March 12 and posted A LOT. Just trying to run up your post count. Where are the pictures of your 8x68S build you promised in another thread?? No introduction either. Now you’re posting a FS ad?? This is classic scammer behavior

Funny, I had the same thoughts a couple weeks ago. Saw this add this a.m. and did a little snooping. OP's pics are pulled from an old GI ad...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 6.49.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 6.49.01 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 6.49.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 6.49.02 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 6.49.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 6.49.05 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 6.49.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 6.49.07 AM.png
    974.6 KB · Views: 56
I choked on my morning toast just now. I just noticed the hunted "warthog" on the little side profile thing on the left. That was either a VERY specific safari, a fairly unsuccessful one, or incredible pride over that one particular kill. And if that's legit, well, I'm sorry. It made me laugh.

Do you own or have you handled the African model? Do you know the difference?
Many members on here own African models. Typically have barrel band swivel, iron sights, often an ebony fore end tip. I've never seen one in a synthetic stock. Any self respecting gun owner would insist on having fine walnut and blued steel to label a gun "African" and we all know plastic stocks have no soul;)

Funny, I had the same thoughts a couple weeks ago. Saw this add this a.m. and did a little snooping. OP's pics are pulled from an old GI ad...

The photos of the rifle the OP provided and the ones on GI are exactly the same. Wow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuneY37727

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.