Glenn Slaven

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
For sale is Ruger Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger. New in the box and still in A&D book.

Has box and all the extras. Small dent/tear on the box, but not bad. Shoot me message if the box is that big of a deal and I can send pics.

$1100 plus actual shipping.

IMG_8128.jpeg
IMG_8127.jpeg
IMG_8126.jpeg
IMG_8125.jpeg
IMG_8124.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great gun, a fellow hunter I was with in Uganda this past March used this exact gun with great success. Looks like you have your deal, great going for both seller and buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carlota31K

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex