Rph Princess Getting Married today

Does her future husband hunt?
 
Future husband? Let's hope this guy last so there 's no need for a future husband. Congrats RPH!
 
Does her future husband hunt?
yes. He is a fireman and started up a landscape business a year or so ago that he does on days off.
Perfect second profession for him. He says his plan is to work almost every day of the week from
March thru September. Then October until March, the cycle will be 1 day of fireman work, 2 days hunting. Mix and repeat.

He's a good guy. Proud to have him as a son.
 
Hearty congratulations rph, family is what it's all about.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top