Rookie from the Lone Star State

bchaps5

Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
RSA, Limpopo, Bolivia, South Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Arkansas, Louisiana
I have been a lurker for a few years..
I just wanted to say this site was extremally helpful before I went to RSA on a 10 day safari.
I can't thank the community enough for all the tips and recommendations, knowledge is power.
Glad to finally join and share my experience with the AH community.

Cheers,
BC
Kudu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn stud kudu right there. Where did ya’ go?

And howdy

Would love to hear the tale of that kudu.. looks like a beast! congrats!

Certainly glad to have you here!! Super nice kudu!!

Would love to hear the tale of that kudu.. looks like a beast! congrats!
Thank you for the kind words. I shot the Kudu at 225 yard off the shooting sticks with a custom made McWhorter's 7 STW 195 gr Berger. We have been spotting a good bull for about 2 days early in the morning. But never could get a shot on it, because of the wind, which made us always be looking into the sun or other wildlife busting our coverage (ostrich & zebras). On the 3rd day stalking the Kudu we went back to the same spot, and came across this bull. We haven't seen a bull this size in the 7 days of hunting. (Larger then the previous bull we have been stalking) I made a clean heart shot and he nestled nicely into the RSA tall grass.

:S Welcome:

Rookie no more it appears. Nice work.

Welcome to the dark side.

Welcome to AH bchaps5! Fantastic Kudu. Nice to have you join us.

Welcome welcome welcome

Giday bchaps5 and welcome to the A H forums

Good day! Welcome and congratulations on your hunt!

Welcome and congrats on the kudu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nydia51154

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]