Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
SSAA, ADA, ACTA, SCI
Hunted
Australia, NZ, RSA
Been dipping in to my copy this week.

They are all hand serial numbered, I ended up with the 'Teddy', number 405/1000 :ROFLMAO:

Note sure if they take requests, number 416 would be cool ... 404, 425, 450, 458, 470 etc

I enjoy being able to just pick it up and read a quick story or two.

https://www.johnrigbyandco.com/shop/rigby-dagga-boy-book/

Attachments

Attachments

Thanks mate, I tried to grab one but could not find the buy option, only a wishlist which you have to be a member.. have sent Tom an email.

Hey Alby - I think I originally ordered mine from UK website - and my order ended up with Tom anyway and he shipped it. He'll get you sorted. (y)

Been dipping in to my copy this week.

They are all hand serial numbered, I ended up with the 'Teddy', number 405/1000 :ROFLMAO:

Note sure if they take requests, number 416 would be cool ... 404, 425, 450, 458, 470 etc

I enjoy being able to just pick it up and read a quick story or two.

I want to start reading now. I haven't heard many reviews. I just finished personal statement writing, found https://essays.edubirdie.com/personal-statement-writing for help. That's why I have a couple of days off. I can afford to relax, so to speak, by reading something.
Interesting stories?

Last edited:
I received mine from Rigby. My buffalo and story are on page 98. ;)

It‘s the only book I’ve ever cared to submit an entry for. I like their focus on age rather than horns.

I received mine from Rigby. My buffalo and story are on page 98. ;)

It‘s the only book I’ve ever cared to submit an entry for. I like their focus on age rather than horns.
Doug - I'll be jumping to p98 when I get home. :)

I'm with you, the rationale driving the project is excellent.

Doug - I'll be jumping to p98 when I get home. :)

I'm with you, the rationale driving the project is excellent.
It’s a good story, poorly written I fear.

Just got mine from the Rigby website.

I got #623 and it looks good. I’m surprised it’s not hardback though. Shipping to the US was about as much as the book, I get it though.

Makes me want a new rifle, but that’s the idea, right?

They are all caught up with stories. Up to 2023, so has anyone heard if they will print another book after so many years? Or so many eligible stories and bulls ?

They also eluded to perhaps other species.

Mine is number 612

They are all caught up with stories. Up to 2023, so has anyone heard if they will print another book after so many years? Or so many eligible stories and bulls ?

They also eluded to perhaps other species.

Mine is number 612
I believe they’re planning to publish every 2 years. Not sure where I heard that though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trangchuhi88

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!